Automatically control the lighting outdoors and indoors.
Control TVs, computers, lamps–every power outlet
in your home
Our innovative Lighting Control Automation® (LCA) technology provides effortless control of your home’s indoor and outdoor lighting and other powered features. The smart timer can do more than simply turn on selected lights at dusk. It can control all indoor and outdoor electric outlets. Imagine the benefits:
- Create zones to control groups of lights and/or appliances at the flick of one switch.
- Turn off every lamp in a room from a single switch.
- Dim all lights in a zone for an enhanced mood. (And energy savings, too!)
- Put every light in the room just the way you prefer for TV viewing–at the flick of one switch.
- Have your outdoor lights come on automatically at dusk.
- Flick on a path of lights to the bathroom (set dimmed to avoid waking family members).
- Control the outlets in the entire house from a central keypad.
- Turn off every light in your home from central keypads in your bedroom, front door–wherever you want.
- Have zones set to turn on and off automatically so your home always looks occupied.
- Never worry about resetting it, our LCA system automatically adjusts to daylight savings time.
These are just a few examples. The tremendous flexibility of our LCA system gives you convenience you’ve never imagined. We can set up any configurations of lighting zones. We can program each zone to automatically turn lights on and off at specified times–or even to dim the lights. You have complete manual control, too–from as many keypad controls as you wish. Manual controls can override your automatic settings.
Outdoors, you may want to have your front architectural lighting set to remain on all night and your backyard deck lighting to remain strictly manual. Perhaps best of all, you never have to be present for service calls. Using a laptop computer, we can turn your system on or off without requiring access to your home. And if you’re extremely (emphasis on "extremely") programming savvy, you can learn to program/operate the system remotely from your computer. (Not sure you turned off the iron? Turn off that zone from your computer at work!)