It is not uncommon for homeowners to think that they can handle installing landscape lighting themselves. With the availability of cheap fixtures at the big box stores, it can be tempting. If you choose to go with a professional Suwanee landscape lighting company, you won’t be disappointed. The difference is in the design, but also in the quality of the fixtures. Check out the benefits of choosing Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Atlanta Northeast.
Plastic and Aluminum Outdoor Lights
You’re likely somewhat familiar with the landscape lights found at your local hardware or big box. They are often plastic or powder-coated aluminum. And while they might look great in the box, they won’t look great for long in the constant exposure of wind, rain, sun, and outdoor wear and tear.
- Plastic breaks easily, and the color fades in one season of hot Atlanta summer sun.
- Powder-coated aluminum can dent with the lightest pressure. And while the finish might last longer than plastic, the powder-coating will begin to chip away soon.
- Most DIY fixtures are solar-powered. Solar lights don’t project much light at all. Rather than illuminating your gorgeous lawn, landscape, home, and pathways, they will simply be dots of light around your property.
With all of these short-comings, most homeowners find themselves replacing DIY landscape lights every 1-2 years.
Solid Brass and Copper Landscape Lights
At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, we want you to enjoy your gorgeous landscape lighting system for years and years. We also don’t want you to have to change the way you live to try and keep your lights safe. A stray football should be expected. For these reasons, we only offer solid copper and brass fixtures so that you can count on durability and longevity.
Our solid copper/brass fixtures:
- Can withstand bumps and run-ins with your family or lawn care.
- Will weather beautifully for a gorgeous patina.
- Project gorgeous light in a consistent color across the targeted landscape or home features.
- Include a lifetime warranty, so if anything with the fixture goes wrong, you can give us a call, and we’ll make it right.
Not only are our fixtures top-quality, but our LED lamps last up to 10,000 hours, which will save you time, energy, and money, replacing them over the years.
If you’re in the market for solid brass or copper path lights, uplights, spotlights, or accent lighting for your landscape, call the professionals at Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Atlanta Northeast. We are your best bet for the best lights, design, and installation. Call now for a design consultation.