Who are you going to task with installing your Christmas lighting … the person who does it once a year, or the professionals? And not just any professionals, but pros who install hundreds of Christmas lighting displays each year—all in a 2 or 3 month period? The same pros who install year-round outdoor lighting all year long?
Yes, the person who installs exterior holiday lighting once a year is you, the homeowner who still thinks he/she is the only one who can do it right. But you’re inexperienced, and pardon us for saying that. You only do this once a year.
Now, consider the professionals with Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Charleston. We are very experienced at installing outdoor Christmas lighting. Here are 4 signs we have much, much more experience at this than any homeowner:
1. We have expert training. We didn’t figure it out for ourselves as we went along.
2. We “practice” installing outdoor lighting all year.
3. We spend 2 or 3 months each year installing outdoor Christmas lighting in Charleston and nearby neighborhoods, cities and towns.
4. We do such a great job that people pay us to install their holiday lighting year after year. And we never disappoint. Once we perform this job for you, we will forever be your preferred outdoor Christmas lighting installer in Charleston, SC.
Why You Need Outdoor Lighting Perspectives as Your Outdoor Christmas Lighting Installer in Charleston, SC
Once you realize you would be wise to hire professionals to install your outdoor Christmas lighting, your next task is to select a company for the job. Of course, if you already have Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Charleston installing and maintaining your year-round landscape lighting, you’re all set. But if you don’t already have outdoor lighting at your home or business, you might not know who to call.
Let us share 10 reasons why you should select Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Charleston for your outdoor holiday lighting:
1. Professionals. We are professional lighting designers. We know what works and what kinds of illumination are most effective for commercial and residential holiday lighting displays.
2. Off-season storage. Not only do we design and install your Christmas lighting and take it down after the holidays, we store it for you until it’s needed the next year. Your days of carrying wreaths and strings of lights up and down the attic stairs are over!
3. LED technology. We use only the latest technology, LED lighting, which is up to 90% more energy efficient than older outdoor holiday lighting.
4. Experience. Our experience installing commercial and residential outdoor lighting displays is unmatched.
5. Palm trees. We have experience wrapping Christmas lights around palm trees with stunning results.
6. HOAs. In addition to performing residential and commercial installations, we work with homeowners associations and property management groups. We install holiday lighting your entire neighborhood will be proud of.
7. Variety of options. Before designing your outdoor holiday lighting installation, we talk with you to get a firm idea of what lighting style you would prefer—simple, elegant, traditional, festive, playful and whimsical, or some combination?
8. Custom designs. Each lighting display we design and install is custom made for that location.
9. Equipment readiness. Whether you want lights along your roofline, around your trees or entwined in wreaths and garlands, we have the equipment and fixtures to exceed your expectations.
10. Outdoor lighting is all we do. If you are trying to decide between Outdoor Lighting Perspectives and a landscaper who tosses up Christmas lights as a sideline, there is no comparison. We will blow them away.
Everything is more beautiful in Charleston, it’s the simple truth, and that includes outdoor Christmas lighting. The magic of Christmas lighting is part of what we look forward to each year when the holidays are approaching. Even if December is humid and the breezes are balmy, holiday lights give us a thrill and remind us what season it is when the weather tries to fool us.
One important note: If you’re looking for the absolute best in Charleston outdoor Christmas lighting, call us now because we do book up very quickly. It’s not too early to schedule your appointment now.
To find out how Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Charleston can bring the holidays to life at your Charleston, SC home at night, call us today at (843) 874-6794 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!