Would you rather have your outdoor lighting company handle your landscaping chores or your landscaping company handle your outdoor lighting design? You don’t need to answer that; it’s a trick question to make a point. Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Virginia Beach will not attempt to plant or maintain your shrubs and flower beds. Your annuals and perennials are safe with us. Outdoor lighting is all we do.
Likewise, we caution you not to entrust your outdoor lighting to a landscaper—for two reasons. First, landscapers are usually not qualified to design and install outdoor lighting. Second, you don’t know that you’ll be able to locate the landscaper if and when you need them to fulfill a commitment in their lighting maintenance contract down the road.
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is YOUR Outdoor Lighting Company in Virginia Beach
Stick with the proven outdoor lighting professionals. Your Virginia Beach outdoor lighting is best installed and maintained by a professional outdoor lighting company in Virginia Beach, and that company is Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Virginia Beach.
In terms of qualifications, the comparisons are endless. You wouldn’t pay an attorney to maintain your healthy smile, and you wouldn’t pay a dentist to draw up contracts for your new business. Professionals do specialize, and that makes it easier to know you’re dealing with the right team.
Repairing and Maintaining ANY Company’s Outdoor Lighting Systems
Who are you going to call when your outdoor lighting needs maintenance? Regardless of who installed your lighting, and how long ago it was installed, your best bet is to call us. Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Virginia Beach can repair and maintain outdoor lighting systems installed by any company. What’s more, you know where to find us. We’ll still be around when your system needs maintenance in the future. If you sign an annual maintenance plan with us, you can be certain we’ll honor it.
Now and then a local landscaping company will add outdoor lighting to its list of services offered. (This doesn’t mean they’re qualified!) They’ll even sell you an annual maintenance plan if you want one. Offering a maintenance plan implies that company will be responsive when you require fixture or system maintenance; however, many lighting customers find the landscaper will give them the run-around when called about lighting follow-up.
We saw a good bit of this mixed-message marketing from landscaping companies after the economic downturn in 2008. Like many companies, landscapers went through a period when they had less business. Attempting to replace that lost business, they added outdoor lighting to their repertoire. Later, when things picked up again, they were not as interested in lighting. If you have had trouble getting one of these companies to fulfill a lighting maintenance contract, that’s probably why.
Professional Lighting AND Professional-Level Customer Service
What do you get when you contract with Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Virginia Beach? Here’s a preview of what you can expect:
- An outdoor lighting company in Virginia Beach that keeps its promises and shows up on time
- Skilled, professionally-trained outdoor lighting designers and installation technicians
- A custom-designed lighting plan unique to your home, designed to achieve your lighting goals
- Dramatically effective outdoor lighting focusing on your landscaping (we light it, we don’t plant it!) or your home’s architectural façade or both.
- High-quality outdoor lighting fixtures that stand up to weather, rough play and pets
- An annual maintenance plan that is more than just a piece of paper
- Reliable customer service from team members who are a pleasure to work with
- No-nonsense outdoor lighting warranty coverage for your electronic lighting equipment
- A company that always honors its maintenance plans because we love satisfied customers who stay with us year after year
To find out why Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Virginia Beach is the premier outdoor lighting company in Virginia Beach and surrounding areas, call us today at (757) 665-2668 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!