I know what you are thinking right now after reading this blog’s title. Christmas in July? It is way too early to be thinking about the winter. After all, it is 90 degrees outside and we are far from season of snowflakes and candy canes. However, if you are considering having a professional lighting company like Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Chattanooga create your perfect holiday lighting design this year, you need to get a spot on the schedule as soon as possible. Many wait far too late to try and book an appointment and come to find that the schedule is booked solid.
We don’t want to have to turn away any of our customers. We want to make sure you get holiday lighting of your dreams without the hassle of having to unravel tangled balls of lighting or dig out crumpled bows you shoved up in your attic the previous year. This year, focus on spending your time with friends and family instead of worrying about putting up or taking down your holiday lighting. With Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Chattanooga, we do all the work for you so you don’t have to lift a finger.
Here is our process:
1. First, we sit down with you and create a custom designed lighting plan that fits your every need and desire. You can choose from stylish wreaths, lighted garland, roofline lighting, tree lights and sparkling snowflakes to name a few.
2. Once we have your plan designed, we reserve a date on our calendar to come install the lights for you. There will be no worry in your mind as to when you will find the time to get out in the cold when you have so many other things on your list of to do’s already. Instead, sit by the fire and relax with a warm beverage while we do all that tedious work for you.
3. Next, our team will come out to your home and install all the lighting and creates the display of your dreams. If anything seems out of place or you realize you would rather have something in a different location, we move it for you so everything is just right.
4. When Christmas is over and the time comes for the lights to come down, you won’t have to do a thing. Not only do we install your holiday lighting, but we also take it down and store it for you. Could the idea of holiday lighting sound any better than that?
5. If you are interested in holiday lighting for next year and do not want to have to worry about getting on the list in time, we offer you the option of setting up an appointment for next year. That way, there is one less thing for you to do once the holiday rush comes back around.
Our goal is to give you as much time to enjoy your lighting as we can, giving you the opportunity to spend that time with your family and friends during this special season instead of stressing over how and when you will get those laborious decorations up.
If you are interested in holiday lighting for your home this winter, give us a call NOW so we can get you on our schedule before it’s too late. We don’t want you to miss out. To set up a consultation and get the ball rolling, give us a call at (423) 445-0426. Take a look at some of the decorations we have to offer by visiting our website.