We Back Our Outdoor Lighting Installations
At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives®, we are committed to our customers’ satisfaction and want to make sure that you love your lighting display from day one—and long into the future. That’s why our services don’t end when we finish installing your system. We offer a variety of warranty programs for our products and systems. Check out the details of our programs below and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our outdoor lighting professionals.
Duration of Warranties
The following Outdoor Lighting Perspectives products are covered by this warranty for the life of the product:
- All transformers installed by an authorized Outdoor Lighting Perspectives franchisee. This warranty doesn’t cover lightning strikes, acts of God, and any other issues caused by circuit breakers, GFCIs, or home electrical issues. This warranty is void if anyone other than a qualified OLP employee accesses the transformers for any reason other than to adjust the timer. Any additional fixtures that are added to the transformers that cause them to overload will also void this warranty.
- All brass and/or copper fixtures and well light fixtures installed by an authorized OLP franchisee (does not include bulbs and quick connect). Our warranty does not cover: fixtures damaged by homeowners or third parties, lightning strikes and other acts of God, and issues resulting from home electrical problems. Note: All other fixtures installed by an OLP franchisee, including internal components, will be covered by the original manufacturer's warranty.
- Low voltage wire. This warranty does not cover: wires cut by the property owner or other vendors, an electrical shortage to the line resulting from something being stapled or driven into the wire lines, or lightning, acts of God, or any home electrical problems.
The following Outdoor Lighting Perspectives products are covered by this warranty for a period of 5 years from the date of original retail purchase:
- All residential outdoor lighting LED bulbs and electronics installed by Outdoor Lighting Perspectives. This warranty only applies when the installation is performed by a qualified OLP employee. This warranty will be void if anyone else performs services or replaces and bulbs. This may also void your system warranty as well. Using the wrong bulbs can lead to issues with your installation, including damage to the fixtures. This warranty does not cover service calls to fix problems caused by non-OLP service companies and will incur a service fee.
The following Outdoor Lighting Perspectives products are covered by this warranty for a period of 2 years from the date of original retail purchase:
- All Lighting Control Automation controls, modules, and timers. The warranty does not cover: lighting strikes, acts of God, or any issues that result from home electrical problems.
The following Outdoor Lighting Perspectives products are covered by this warranty for a period of 1 year from the date of original retail purchase:
- All residential outdoor lighting halogen bulbs installed by Outdoor Lighting Perspectives with “normal” use (dusk to midnight). For bulbs that are operated dawn to dusk, we offer a six-month warranty. These warranties only apply when the replacement is performed by one of our professional OLP employees. No warranty will apply for anyone else that replaces bulbs or services your systems. This may also lead to voiding your system warranty as well. Using incorrect bulbs can damage your fixture and your system. And service calls that are the result of someone else servicing your system will incur a service fee.
- Glass lens covers with painted finishes installed by Outdoor Lighting Perspectives. This warranty does not cover: lost or stolen lens covers, scratches, lens covers that are damaged due to being covered in grass, leaves, or other debris.
- All digital timers and photocells.
- All commercial fixtures. There is no warranty for the bulb.
Limited Warranty Statement
- Outdoor Lighting Perspectives warrants to the original end user customer of its products specified below that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship. Outdoor Lighting Perspectives franchisees will provide repaired parts or replacement products on an exchange basis, and they will be functionally equivalent to new (either new or refurbished.) The current owner of the system must offer proof of original ownership. This may include an original receipt or other documentation deemed acceptable by OLP.
- Our limited warranty covers only repairs or replacements for defective products. OLP is not liable and will not cover the cost of determining the source of the problem with your system. These costs will be borne solely by the purchaser.
- Retain the dated sales invoice as evidence of the original purchaser’s date of purchase, as it will be required for any warranty service we provide. The products and system must be serviced or handled by a qualified OLP employee in order for this warranty to remain valid. This does not cover any damages caused by accidents, abuse, misuse, or negligence. This warranty does not affect any other legal rights you have by operation of law and is transferrable.
Terms & Conditions of Our Residential Limited Warranty
- At signing, we may require a deposit, unless otherwise noted. The remaining balance will be due upon completion of the lighting installation. If we do not receive your full payment within 10 days of completion, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives will seek to secure the agreed-upon fee for installation, materials, and/or other services, and the client agrees to pay all attorney fees and court costs that are incurred.
- Caution: Lights and bulbs covered with leaves, grass clippings, mulch, or other flammable materials may create a potential fire hazard. Displays covered by these items may cause fixtures to fail and will render all applicable warranties void.
- Our warranty does not cover man-made disasters, lightning, or other extreme weather events. Damage or material failures that are the result of abuse or negligence are also not covered by any of our warranties.
- Clients have the responsibility to ensure that 110-volt electric receptacles are available and in good working condition for system use. OLP disclaims all responsibility for ensuring that your household circuits contain the sufficient electrical load capacities your installation requires.
- Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is not responsible for grass, shrubs, driveway, or other areas of your property that are affected by our installation services. We will alert homeowners if any necessary alterations need to be made to their landscape, structures, or any other part of their property.
- Our one-year guarantee on halogen bulbs is only valid if the lights are operated under “normal use,” which is deemed sunset until 12:00 am midnight.
- Lifetime fixture guarantee applies to all brass and/or copper fixtures and well light fixtures produced by B&B Manufacturing and Outdoor Living Brands Supply Corp. exclusively for Outdoor Lighting Perspectives (OLP), and does not include any painted or otherwise coated surfaces. All non-OLP fixtures are covered by their respective manufacturer’s warranties.
- Any tampering or attempts to fix any problems with, or alter any part of the lighting system, whether by the homeowner, associated vendors, or any other persons not employed by Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, will void all warranties.
- Outdoor Lighting Perspectives does not provide warranties on work performed on any lighting system not originally installed by Outdoor Lighting Perspectives.
- Clients are responsible to verify the proposed design is entirely on their property. Outdoor Lighting Perspectives disclaims any and all liabilities for any repercussions due to equipment being installed on neighboring property.
- All Outdoor Lighting Perspectives franchise locations are independently owned and operated.
Notice of Cancellation
You may cancel this contract, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the third business day after the date the contract is signed. If you cancel, any payment made by you under this contract will be returned within ten days following the receipt of your cancellation notice by the seller.