Residential Landscape Lighting in San Rafael, CA
Professional Outdoor Lighting Experts in the North Bay area
As a homeowner in San Rafael and surrounding communities, you spend the time, money, and resources to keep the exterior of your home looking its absolute best . From painting projects to deck staining, you may have done it all – but have you considered outdoor lighting? Oftentimes, homeowners tend to overlook outdoor lighting when it comes to discovering how to enhance their home’s curb appeal. From looking to highlight the beautiful structural details of your home to adding ambient lighting for entertaining, investing in professional outdoor lighting can give your home the final touch it may have been missing.
At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, we are dedicated to providing superior and professional lighting design services in North Bay and the surrounding areas. Our team of lighting experts will help you every step of the way to create a full outdoor exterior lighting for your residential property.
Some of the San Rafael residential lighting services we offer include:
- Festive string lighting
- Landscape Lighting
- Walkway lighting
- Stairway lighting
- Garden & landscaping lighting
- Ambient lighting for decks & patios
- Poolside lighting for safety
- Architectural accent lighting
Get your free outdoor lighting design guide by clicking here.
Benefits of Outdoor Lighting Designs
Once you’ve laid down your lawn, planted your flower beds, set up your patio space, and painted your home, you may think your home’s design is complete. Adding outdoor lighting is a great way to make sure your pride and joy never goes unnoticed – even after the sun goes down.
Some benefits of our outdoor lighting design and installation services include:
- Increase Use of Outdoor Living Space – Of course, many homeowners use their deck, patio, or other type of outdoor space to entertain and enjoy the outdoors. If you’re looking to extend the use of your outdoor living space long after the sun goes down, sting lighting or flood lights can help. Not only will you end up spending more time outside, you may enjoy your home a bit more!
- Highlight Your Landscaping – From flower beds to green lawns to your home’s architectural design, outdoor lighting can help show off your lawn – even after the sun goes down. Strategically placing your outdoor lighting structures can help breathe new life into your home’s curb appeal.
- Increase Home Security – Not only do outdoor lighting solutions improve the overall aesthetic and curb appeal of your home, but it ushers in a new security element that comes with a properly installed system. Lighting the outside of your home is the number one thing you can do to increase your security.
- Increase Home Safety – If you spend a lot of time outdoors, whether due to entertaining or working on a new project, lighting your walkways, paths, steps, and stairs will help ensure that anybody who steps foot on your property won’t trip or fall. Additionally, this can help give you peace of mind when it comes to ensuring your pool is fully lit at night to enjoy your next night swim.
can offer these benefits and so much more to ensure you’re always enjoying your home, even at night. Whether you want to emphasize your archways or bring attention to your gardening, installing outdoor lighting can make your home more alluring for guests and onlookers alike.
San Rafael Outdoor Lighting Design & Installation Services
Our services expand beyond traditional outdoor lighting in North Bay. In fact, we provide everything you need to create the outdoor lighting package of your dreams. From overall design to maintenance, our team of lighting experts is dedicated to ensuring your home is beautifully illuminated night after night.
Our Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of North Bay services include:
- In-Person Design Consultations – Our team of professional lighting experts will work directly with you to fully understand the goals of your property. We’ll tour your property and help offer suggestions to help make your lighting dream become a reality.
- Nighttime Demo – Of course your lighting will be seen at night, so this is why our designers set up demo lights so you know exactly what you can expect from your Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of North Bay solution.
- Lighting Upgrades – Already have outdoor lights? Our team can upgrade your current system to modern LED lighting to further enhance the design of your home.
- Maintenance Plans – We want to ensure your satisfaction long after we have installed your lights. We will make sure that your lights look great night after night by providing regular maintenance.
When looking for outdoor lighting solutions for your home in North Bay, be sure to hire the professionals at Outdoor Lighting Perspectives. From design to installation, our team is dedicated to ensuring your full satisfaction while enhancing the curb appeal – and your love – of your home!
Frequently Asked Questions