Festive string lighting in Phoenix,az
String Lights Near You
Outdoor string lights are a great way to add some extra ambiance and style to your outdoor space. Whether you’re looking for something fun and festive or more subtle and romantic, there is an outdoor string light option that will fit your needs. Not only do they provide decorative lighting, but they can also help extend the amount of time you spend outdoors enjoying the evening air.
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Phoenix specializes in a wide array of outdoor lighting options. For instance, if you’re looking for something low-key yet beautiful, you might consider LED globe or bistro lights as these offer a soft glow perfect for entertaining guests on warm summer nights. For those who want their backyard oasis to have more of a party atmosphere, opt for colorful paper lanterns which come in all shapes and sizes! Whatever type of lighting appeals most to you—from retro Edison bulbs with exposed filaments or even twinkle lights—there are plenty of options available when it comes to creating an inviting atmosphere with outdoor string lights.
Give us a call at (480) 571-5938 or contact us online to learn more about our patio string lights in Phoenix today!
What To Look For When Buying String Lights
If you’re looking to add a little extra sparkle and charm to your home, string lights are the perfect way to do it. They can be used for all sorts of occasions, from adding ambiance during special events or holidays, to simply making a room look cozier and more inviting. But with so many options available on the market today, how do you know which ones are right for you? Here's what you should consider when buying string lights:
- Number of Lights: The number of lights on each strand will depend largely on where they’ll be installed in your home and how much coverage is desired. If they're going outdoors or covering large areas indoors like living rooms or patios then opt for longer strands that have more bulbs per foot than shorter lengths with fewer bulbs per foot if using them as accents in smaller spaces such as bedrooms or bathrooms
- Bulb Type: There are several different types of lightbulbs available including LED (light emitting diode), incandescent (traditional filament bulb), fluorescent (energy efficient), etc. LEDs tend to last longer while incandescent provides warm lighting but may require frequent replacement. Fluorescents use less energy but can give off an unnatural hue at times so choose based on the preference
- Connectivity: Some strings come equipped with end-to-end connectors allowing multiple strands together to create larger displays whereas others don't offer this feature unless bought separately So depending upon whether planning one big display versus several smaller ones determines if need connectable strings
- Durability: Most outdoor-rated products will withstand weather elements better than indoor varieties however not all brands guarantee water resistance even though labeled “outdoor use" To ensure longevity check reviews online before purchasing Also make sure wires have a protective coating against moisture damage otherwise could lead premature failure over time Lastly inspect product packaging closely prior verify wattage ratings match up correctly since too high wattage could cause a fire hazard.
- Cost & Quality: As always budget-friendly items exist without sacrificing quality however some cheaper models may lack features found in pricier alternatives For instance certain brands offer remote control capabilities dimming functions. Additionally pay attention to warranties offered by manufacturers since indicates confidence behind their product line.
As you can see, there are quite a few things to consider when you're shopping for string lights. When you hire Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, we take care of all the research and set up for you so you can focus on enjoying your beautiful outdoor space.
Dial (480) 571-5938 or contact us online to consult with our backyard string light experts today!