Landscape Lighting in Phoenix
Outdoor Lighting Services Near You
Make your house feel like home with the ambient glow that only comes from outdoor lighting installation services. Not only will you extend the amount of time spent outdoors, but you’ll also elevate the appeal of your property – it’s a win-win. And when you have reliable lighting professionals by your side, the possibilities are nearly endless.
At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Phoenix, our design team can create a plan that highlights all the best parts of your landscaping. Once you have a design you love, we’ll stop by for a complimentary nighttime demo so you can see firsthand how much of an impact your new lights will make. After that, our certified installers will ensure everything is perfectly in place and discuss maintenance plans to keep your landscape lighting system in pristine condition for years to come. It's natural for display lights to need TLC now and then.
Whether you register your system with OLP or not, you can count on warranty coverage that includes:
- Lifetime warranty on copper and brass fixtures as well as the transformer
- 5-year warranty on electronics and LED bulbs
- 2-year warranty on Lighting Control Automation
- 1-year warranty on lens covers, halogen bulbs, digital timers, and commercial fixtures
Backyard Lighting Services
The days of popping a bright light at the base of a tree and calling it landscape lighting are gone (unless you just really like that one tree). Instead, glow through the night with:
- Garden Illumination
- Security Spotlights
- Deck & Patio Lighting
- Pool & Spa Lighting
Anyone can buy some bulbs, but few can create a work of art. You may have seen our work in Martha Stewart Living or Architectural Digest, or perhaps your neighbors hired us for the lighting you’ve been envying. Either way, we’re proud of the reputation we’ve earned and would be happy to discuss solution options for your yard. No project is too big or small, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best landscape lighting option if I am concerned about my electricity bill?
If you're looking to save on your electricity bill while installing landscape lighting, LED lights are a great option. LED lights consume 80-90% less energy than typical incandescent bulbs. LED lights also last up to 50,000 hours making them a popular choice for homeowners .
2. What are the benefits of landscape lighting?
There are obvious benefits of landscape lighting like increased visibility. Other benefits that aren't as obvious include:
- Improve curb appeal - Strategically placed lights can help to accentuate your home's best exterior features.
- Improve safety - Placing lights on stairs or uneven areas can help to prevent injuries at night by guiding guests.
Dial (480) 571-5938 for landscape lighting in Phoenix.