Its a new summer season, and that means there are new memories to be made, new sights to see, and new parties to throw. It also means a new summer focus for our blogs. Last year we had a lot of fun thinking through how we could help you to light up those “summer nights”, and this year we turn our attention to your yard and garden.
Let’s be honest – you spend a lot of time and money making your lawn and garden great.
So, why should you spend any more than have to? But, also consider this – why should you just get to enjoy your investment during the daylight hours? Most of us spend most of our time at home during the evening hours, and we think you should be able to enjoy your yard investment whenever you want. Our lights will help you do this.
For the rest of the summer we are going to focus on how we, at Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Augusta and Lake Oconee, can help your yard and garden to really glow this summer season…and every season after.
Below is a quick preview: Our lights…
1. Bring out the hidden beauty of your yard at night. Most people aren’t aware that the evening hours offer a fresh and unique perspective of your garden. Yet, as this Gazebo picture shows, there are areas of hidden beauty in every garden at night just waiting to be uncovered. Summer nights offer the ideal opportunity to see your garden in a whole new light. Let us work hard to help you bring out the hidden beauty of your garden and see your yard in a whole new light this summer.
2. Make outdoor entertaining a breeze. Whether it be a cocktail party or a family picnic, our lights always help keep the party going. Quality outdoor lighting means that your guests don’t have to leave when evening comes; and, unlike other lesser lighting fixtures, we guarantee that our lights will always be beautiful, dependable, and versatile. This means you can rest assured that no matter the celebration, our lights will be there to help you make the most of any event you will ever host.
3. Highlight your favorite features of your yard. Nighttime is the ideal time to accent what you desire to be the focal point of your yard. Think about it this way – the evening offers you a black canvas to draw attention to your favorite parts of your lawn and garden. Like the artist Rembrandt, the original “painter of light”, we bring light into places where it does not exist, accenting the parts of your yard that you most want to highlight.
4. Bring greater safety and security to your yard. We all instinctively know that safety and security are priceless feelings. Our lights increase your yard’s safety with beautiful path lights, helping people know where to walk in your yard, hidden moon-lights illuminating the ground with a soft glow from above, and pool lights increasing visibility in your pools and water features. As for security, you and your family will breathe easier as our lights push back the darkness and illumine the dark spots of your yard.
5. Enhance Your Home’s Beauty Every Season. It seems like the spring leaves have only just arrived, and we know you want to savor every moment of this lush green haven. Whether it be the blazing colors of fall, or the beautiful blooms of spring, our experienced lighting professionals know how to design and install a lighting system that ensures your home will look beautiful each and every season. Our incredible warranty also guarantees that your home will keep looking great, night after night, season after season, year after year.
This is just a quick preview, and I look forward to unpacking the difference our lights can make for you lawn and garden this summer. And, when you are ready to see how we can help your garden to glow, please give us a call at (706) 690-4326 in Augusta / Aiken or (706) 484-9711 in Lake Oconee / Athens.
Pat Otis, President
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Augusta
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Lake Oconee