Automatically control your Tampa lighting outdoors and indoors
Control your TVs, computers, lamps–every power outlet in your Tampa home
Our innovative Lighting Control Automation® (LCA) technology provides control of your home’s indoor and outdoor lighting and other powered features. The smart timer can do more than simply turn on selected lights at dusk. It can control all indoor and outdoor electric outlets. Imagine the benefits:
- Create zones to control groups of lights and/or appliances at the flick of one switch.
- Turn off every lamp inside your home from a single switch.
- Dim all lights around the pool for an enhanced mood.
- Put every light in the room just the way you prefer for TV viewing–at the flick of one switch.
- Have your outdoor lights come on automatically at dusk.
- Flick on a path of lights to the kitchen (set dimmed to avoid waking family members).
- Control the outlets in the entire house from a central keypad.
- Turn off every light in your home from central keypads installed in convenient places for you.
- Have zones set to turn on and off automatically so it looks like your home even when your away.
- Never worry about resetting it, our LCA system adjusts to daylight savings time automatically.
We can do more than just that. We can program each zone to automatically turn lights on and off at specified times–or even to dim the lights. You have complete manual control, too that override your automatic settings–from as many keypad controls as you wish.
Outdoors, you may want to have your front house lighting set to remain on all night and your backyard lanai lighting to turn on and off manually. The best part is the convenience. Using a laptop computer, we can turn your system on or off without requiring access to your home. You can even program/operate the system remotely from your computer. (Not sure you turned off the iron? Turn off that zone from your computer at work!)