OUTDOOR LIGHTING PERSPECTIVES &
During this challenging time, we want to make sure that we remain in regular
communication with our clients about what to expect from Outdoor Lighting
Perspectives of Columbus over the course of this pandemic.
As deemed by the Governor's stay-at-home mandate and the associated business closures, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Columbus is considered an essential business. However, the health and safety of our clients and employees is of the utmost importance, so we have decided to cease all field visits and installs until April 7th when the mandate is lifted.
Throughout this time period, we're offering complimentary virtual consultations if you'd like to discuss your lighting project. For any emergency or security-based lighting services, we are here to help and will provide any repair services as soon as the mandate is lifted to keep you and your home safe, all while following all CDC and internal safety guidelines.
As we move forward with in-field operations on April 7th, we are taking extra precautions and implementing our own safety mandates for at least one month after the stay-at-home order is complete in order to keep all parties healthy and safe. Every day, we will continue to follow extra precautions, including but not limited to:
- Staying 6 feet apart, at minimum, at all times
- Driving in vehicles alone
- Thoroughly washing hands frequently
- Taking temperature, twice daily. If over 99 degrees, the team member is sent home immediately for at least 72 hours, based on mandate orders.
- Wiping down vehicles, inventory materials, technology, and tools with bleach daily
- Taking immune supplement packets daily (Emergen-C)
- Using protection supplies like hand soap, hand sanitizer, tissues, and disinfectant wipes
- Following all CDC precautions
As a local small business, we are looking forward to continuing our operations on April 7th, but we will be doing so with your health and safety as our top priority. If you are not comfortable with us completing our service or install at your home at any time while we navigate this pandemic, we are happy to reschedule for when you're comfortable to have your service completed.
We are committed to being here for you when you need us and working through these challenging circumstances with you. We thank you for your continued support.
Matt Baker & the OLP team