Keep your home shining bright with our Shine365 limited lifetime warranty*
*Limitations apply. Annual quality check required. For more details go to outdoorlights.com.
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives® is committed to our clients’ satisfaction and providing the best warranties in the industry. When you join the Shine365 program, you receive a lifetime warranty* on your lighting system and priority service from our team.
As a part of the Shine365 limited lifetime warranty, our certified technicians will perform an annual quality check of your system to ensure it’s working like the day it was installed. *Limitations apply. Annual quality check required. For more details go to outdoorlights.com.
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED
In the event your system needs service, you are covered for these parts and labor under the Shine365 Warranty:
- Brass and/or copper fixtures
- Brass, heavy-duty glass covers
- Low-voltage wire
- LED bulbs
Our certified technicians will perform an annual quality check of your system when you join the Shine365 program. This ensures that your outdoor lighting system not only looks beautiful, but is functioning properly.
Our annual quality check includes the following services:
- Perform visual inspection of fixture placement, system design, and recommend possible enhancements
- Straighten and adjust fixtures to ensure design integrity
- Remove mulch and debris that might be covering fixtures
- Check for proper voltage delivery on each fixture
- Clean lenses and fixtures to ensure longevity and correct light output
- Check all connections
- Tighten transformer terminal block connections
- Conceal any exposed wire due to foot traffic or erosive conditions
- Prune or trim landscaping near fixtures (with your guidance as needed)
- Check automatic timing and operational control system
Joining the Shine365 limited lifetime warranty program gives you peace of mind that your outdoor lighting system is covered and continues working at its best.
To get started, contact your local Outdoor Lighting Perspectives office by calling (870) 600-3907 for details and pricing.Complete Warranty Details