You’ve put a lot of time and effort into making your home look great, inside and out, so are you ready to take it to the next level? Yes, we’re talking about landscape lighting. At your house. This spring. Starting soon.
Have any of your friends or neighbors installed landscape lighting at their homes? If so, you know how amazing it can be. After dark, with dramatic uplights and downlights, subtle path lighting and gentle illumination along the perimeter of the yard … wow! Note that dramatic does not mean blaring. The professional landscape lighting designers of Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Raleigh know how to hit the right notes so the illumination is tastefully and elegantly displayed, with great effect.
We’d like to say landscape lighting in Durham, NC, is the next big thing, but it’s too late for that. The concept has been around for a while, and each year more homeowners are becoming believers. The key is to have all of the landscape lighting professionally designed and installed. Homeowners trying to do it themselves don’t know the tricks of the trade, how to get maximum effectiveness out of every light placement, and the industry’s best practices. That’s why we’re here.
The Top 5 Reasons Homeowners in Durham, NC, Love Landscape Lighting
- Nighttime Usability - Enjoy your yard on into the evening. Sundown doesn’t have to drive you indoors any more. Whether you have a patio, deck or porch, the aura of nighttime illumination will draw you outside and enhance your enjoyment of your surroundings.
- Security – Would-be intruders are deterred by the sight of a well-lit property. Enough said.
- Showcase – The massive hydrangeas you’ve been nurturing for several years deserve to be in the spotlight. If you have an especially artful grouping of trees, or a dazzling container garden, make it a focal point.
- Safety – You’ll gain peace of mind when you light the pathways around your home, from driveway to front door, back door, to the deck stairs. There’s no need to risk injury with unlighted walkways and steps.
- Beauty – The right lighting for the features of your landscape will transform the scene at your home each evening. Professional lighting adds depth to the colors of your ornamental trees and spring flowers. Green trees will be greener with heightened contrasts. It’s almost like adding color to a black-and-white movie, but even better.
Regardless of your primary reason for wanting to learn more about professional landscape lighting, we offer a free evening demonstration. After consulting on a lighting design for your property, we will set up temporary lighting so you can see the potential results for yourself. We believe we will surpass your expectations.
To find out why Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Raleigh is the most trusted landscape lighting company in Durham, NC, and surrounding areas, call us today at (919) 769-6651 or fill out our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you soon!