Let’s face it, stuff happens. Over time, even the best electronic equipment can wear out, malfunction, or just need some routine TLC. That’s why we at Outdoor Lighting Perspectives offer the best warranty in the industry and will happily service and maintain any landscape lighting system.
When something goes wrong with an OLP lighting system, our clients know they have no-nonsense warranty coverage to fix or replace the parts that are causing issues. Our outdoor lighting warranty includes:
- Lifetime warranty on brass and copper fixtures and OLP transformers
- 3 year warranty on all LED bulbs and electronics
- 2 year warranty on the Lighting Control Automation technology
- 1 year warranty on halogen bulbs, commercial fixtures and digital timers
While an outdoor lighting warranty will make you feel more comfortable with the investment in outdoor lighting, for a system to work its best all the time, it will require routine service and maintenance. For Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, that starts right after the installation with what we call a nighttime adjustment. After your lights have been installed, our designers will drive by your home at night and make sure everything looks just right and make adjustments as needed.
After the nighttime demonstration, we’ll come out to visit your property every year for annual maintenance where we complete a system check. With the Annual Maintenance plan we’ll:
- Replace halogen bulbs if you have them,
- Check the voltage levels at each fixture,
- Straighten and secure fixtures,
- Re-bury any wire that has become exposed,
- Trim any plants (with your permission) that have grown into the light path,
- And check timers and control systems.
While we visit any client with an annual maintenance plan each year, we’re happy to service any landscape lighting system (even ones we didn’t install) whenever you need. If you have an older system, at the time of service is a good time to discuss retrofitting your system to new technologies like LED landscape lighting and expanding your system if necessary.
If you have questions on our outdoor lighting warranties or service plans, please contact your local Outdoor Lighting Perspectives office.