At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, we pride ourselves on enhancing our clients’ outdoor living experience by increasing their home’s curb appeal and allowing them to linger longer outdoors. The design of the outdoor and landscape lighting system is incredibly important to its quality. When tackled incorrectly it doesn’t allow you to spend more time outdoors or make your home look better.
Each and every one of our professional outdoor lighting systems is designed with our clients’ goals in mind. We like to understand what they are expecting from the lighting and how they would to use their outdoor living space.
With clear goals in mind, our trained designers can layout a system using a combination of many different outdoor lighting techniques to create the perfect affect. Some of those techniques include:
- Uplighting – installing fixtures at ground left with the light shooting upward to illuminate facades and key landscaping elements.
- Path lighting – using knee-height fixtures that shoot light downward to light traveled pathways and outdoor living spaces.
- Deck and Patio lighting – creating a subtle lightscape with lights around your outdoor living structures so you can use the space whenever you’d like.
- Shadowing – causing a tree, fountain, statue or other element to cast a beautiful shadow against a wall.
Spotlighting – shooting light directly at an object to make it stand out.
- The vast majority of our low voltage lighting systems include two or more of these lighting techniques as each has a specific purpose.
Our online series, Transformation Augusta, clearly illustrates how Outdoor Lighting Perspectives works with its clients to create a beautiful affect. The four part series covers each step:
1. The Consultation. Our designer discusses the client’s property and why they are interested in adding outdoor lighting to different areas.
2. The Design Plan & Demonstration. A temporary lighting system is placed on the property so the client knows exactly what to expect after the lights are permanently installed.
3. The Installation. OLP’s professional team comes to install all the figures.
4. The Reveal. The transformation is introduced to friends and family of the clients.
If you have questions regarding outdoor lighting design or how lights can enhance your property, please contact your local Outdoor Lighting Perspectives office.