Well, its official – Spring is here! You know what that means – its time for warmer weather, fresh blooms, and…spring cleaning.Let Us Spruce Up Your Lighting System This Spring
Some people dread spring cleaning, but I kinda like it. Whether it be my house, my trucks, my yard…I like to spruce things up. I like to take a little time to make my stuff look like new again. A little bit of hard work often can make a big difference.
How do your outdoor lights look lately? Do they look as good as when they were first installed? Truth is, every outdoor lighting system will eventually need servicing. Yes, our systems need less maintenance than most because we install it right the first time. But, your yard is (literally) a living and breathing thing. Whether you plan for it or not, your yard will change over time. You need a lighting system that can change with it. You need a lighting company you can count on. Don’t worry, we can help. I’ll give you 5 reasons why you should let us spruce up your lighting system with our Annual Maintenance Plan this spring.
When you purchase an Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) with Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Augusta and Lake Oconee you get the benefit of…
An LED Upgrade Keeps Your House Looking Just as Good for Twice as Long with 80% Less Energy
- Refreshing Your Lighting System– When you purchase an AMP from us, we will come out and make your outdoor lighting system look and work like new again. Not only will we change all of your bulbs, but we will also troubleshoot any other issues your system might be experiencing – we will clean your fixtures, repair broken fixtures, and re-bury any exposed wire. We will also re-evaluate your lighting design and reposition lights to account for any changes to your house or additions to your yard. We even trim trees and shrubbery to ensure that your property is receiving the optimal lighting effect.
- Extending Your Warranty – When you purchase our AMP, we will extend your bulb warranty for an additional year, or an additional 2 years for an LED upgrade (see below). If you keep continuous service coverage with us after installation, we will even continue to cover your fixtures and transformers beyond their original warranties. We easily have the best warranty in the business and this means no service charges, no bulbs out, and most important to you – no fuss.
Our Annual Maintenance Plan Helps Your Home Shine for Masters Week
- Upgrading to LED – When you purchase an AMP, it is the perfect time to consider upgrading to LED bulbs. LED technology has developed to the point where it meets our high standards and expectations. Our LED bulbs utilize the new CRI (Color Rendering Index) technology to ensure a soft, natural light while using less energy. LEDs typically use 80% less energy than their halogen counterparts, which means that an upgrade pays for itself over time. All of our light fixtures are able to be retrofitted to LED, and doing so doubles your warranty to 2 years on each LED bulb.
- Adding-on (at a Discount) – For the next 3 months, we are running a spring special – When you schedule an AMP we will give you 5% off any add-on to your lighting system. This limited-time discount includes any light fixtures, transformers, timer system upgrades, or light switches you decide to add.
- Repairing A Non-OLP System – While we wish that everyone used our lights, some people decide to go elsewhere. Whether they install their own lights, or use a competitor, we often get calls from homeowners who need us to come in and fix their lighting system. While many of these people are initially unhappy they have to call us, most are glad they did in the end. Many of these new customers tell us how their lighting system ‘looks better than ever’ after we service it. We love that.
Are you renting for Master’s? Having a party soon? Just got spring (cleaning) fever? Let us make your lighting system look and work like new again with an Annual Maintenance Plan this spring. If you have any questions about pricing, or would like a free home consultation, call us at (706) 690-4326 in Augusta or (706) 484-9711 in Lake Oconee.
Tournament time is our busiest time of the year and our schedule is filling up quickly. We have a few spots still open, so call us today!
Pat Otis, President
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Augusta
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Lake Oconee