First the bad news.
Daylight Savings Time has ended in Olive Branch and it’s getting dark way too early – in my humble opinion.
Now for the good news.
You can go outdoors onto your deck as early as 5:00 pm and be bathed in beautiful, energy-efficient low voltage outdoor light on and around your deck.
These delightfully cooler, longer evenings allow you to linger longer outdoors in the comfort of your very own outdoor living space.
And better yet, an illuminated deck will increase the usability and functionality of your deck.
“How?” you may ask.
It’s simple. Just call Outdoor Lighting Perspectives.
FIRST, WE CHAT AND THEN WE LIGHT UP THE NIGHT
Since 1995, we have been creating beautiful displays of outdoor light that’s energy smart and absolutely stunning, if we do say so ourselves.
Luckily for us, we don’t have to as our clients are saying it for us.
Here’s how we work:
1. When you reach out to us to schedule your complimentary lighting assessment our team member from our local office will find a time to meet with you and discuss your deck lighting needs.
2. As our consultation is all about you, your property, and your needs, there is no obligation to buy. We’ll tour your deck with you and discuss your preferences, budget, and any concerns or questions you may have. We can also make recommendations on adjacent areas where we can enhance beauty, increase safety, and improve the functionality of your space.
3. After we visit in person, our design team will provide you with a design proposal and estimate for your consideration. We’ll be honest and upfront and there won’t be any surprises.
4. Next, our installation process is our time to really shine! Our professional, certified installation team is thoroughly trained and will pay attention to every single detail. We’ll perfectly position our efficient LED outdoor light deck fixtures and make sure any wires are buried or hidden. When we are finished, we’ll clean up and leave your property in better shape than when we found it. Promise.
5. For every deck lighting system we install, we include 12 months of free maintenance to ensure your system is always shining as bright as it did the day we installed it. For a reasonable fee, you can extend this peace-of-mind coverage annually with our Annual Maintenance Plan.
OUR DECK FIXTURES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, IT’S A SHAME NO ONE MAY EVER NOTICE THEM
Although our deck lights are killer in appearance and functionality, they will seamlessly blend with the structure of your deck and connected areas.
Handcrafted from the precious metals of copper and brass, our fixtures are so unique and perform so well that you’ll wonder how you ever got along without them.
Of course, what deck lights will be used and where within your outdoor living spaces is a result of your design consultation with us. But you can take a sneak peek of what’s in store for you both in brass and copper inside our online deck lighting catalog.
IT’S HIGH TIME WE MET
Find out what you’ve been missing after the sun sets. Contact us here to schedule your free, no-obligation deck lighting consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.