Landscape Lighting in Auburn, AL
Outdoor Landscape Lighting near you
When it comes to professional landscape lighting installations, you can trust the experts at Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Auburn. Our design experts and lighting specialists will help you every step of the way. Our landscape lighting options serve both functional and aesthetic ends. With various styles, finishes, fixtures, and hardware possibilities to choose from, you will be able to mix and match until you find the dream arrangement.
If you are struggling to find the right design, don’t panic! We offer complimentary consultations where our team will examine the layout of your property, listen to your lighting aspirations, and help you navigate through the process. Whether you prefer a unique and eye-catching lighting display or something more muted and traditional, we will actualize your vision.
To get started, here are some tips:
- Explore different combinations of styles and finishes. Contrasting finishes, shapes, and lighting fixtures can significantly boost your landscape’s curb appeal.
- Consider the advantages of cool vs. warm lights. Cold, blue, and white-toned lights usually make a landscape feel larger, safer, and brighter. These tones are ideal for spotlights, floodlights, and well lights. Yellow- and orange-toned light add warmth and coziness. These tones are best for decks, patios, and garden areas.
- Are your stunning garden beds, fountains, and/or outdoor fixtures shrouded in darkness at night? Don’t forget about the potential that spotlights and accent lights offer! When strategically positioned, spotlights and accent lights can highlight plants, water features, and hardscapes. To make a loud statement with harsh shadows, we can install high-intensity bulbs. If you prefer a subtler effect, low-intensity lighting will do the trick.
If you are itching to brainstorm further, our online design guide is an excellent resource to help you get started today!
Landscape Lighting Options
Our versatile outdoor lighting specialists have the tools, techniques, and experiences to illuminate any facet of your landscape, including:
- Water fountains
- Garage doors
- Low voltage landscape lighting options
- And so much more!
What are some landscape lighting ideas for trees?
We have some beautiful foliage in Auburn. Show it off with some functional and attractive tree lighting! Some creative ideas include:
- Lantern lighting
- Fairy lights
- Hanging bulb lights
Our primary outdoor lighting options include:
- Overhead string lights – This is an excellent choice for areas where nighttime gatherings are frequent. Decorative and enchanting, string lights dazzle and provide much-needed visibility at the same time.
- Well lights – Also known as recessed ground lights, well lights are placed directly into the ground. They are often used to brighten gardens, shrubs, trees, and plants.
- Pathway lights – There are many pathway light varieties: garden lights, concealed downlights, bollard lights, and cylindrical flush lights. We can help you select the style that works best for your landscape.
- Floodlights – If you want to protect your property from intruders, floodlights are a smart solution. Casting a wide net of light, they are regularly used to illuminate large areas such as carports, driveways, exterior walls, backyard spaces, and expansive lawns. Many floodlights are motion-activated – adding an extra layer of security.
- Spotlights – Spotlights cast a narrow beam to light specific/isolated objects. Spotlights nicely accent trees, architecture, and garden fixtures/statues.
Whether you want added nighttime security, increased visibility, or purely aesthetic illuminations, our premium fixtures will satisfy your specific needs. With low-voltage LED options, our lights are also energy-efficient and cost-effective.