Landscape Lighting in Cincinnati, OH
Custom Outdoor Lighting Design, Installation, & Repair Services Near You
A well-landscaped home looks great in the day, but when night comes, darkness hides a lot of the curb appeal you’ve worked so hard to achieve in your front and backyard. If you invest in a home, you should be able to show it off anytime, even when the sun is down. Landscape lighting installation can help you with that! Our Cincinnati outdoor lighting contractors have what it takes to carry the daytime curb appeal of your home through into the night!
Benefits of adding outdoor lighting to your home or business include:
- Appearance: Professionally designed lighting can highlight features of a home that would otherwise be hidden in darkness, and it can also create a warm and inviting ambiance.
- Safety: Well-lit walkways and driveways can help to prevent trips and falls, and well-lit areas around the perimeter of a home can deter burglars and other criminals.
- Efficiency: Outdoor lighting fixtures that are designed to be energy efficient can also help to save money on energy bills. LED lights are usually more energy efficient and have a longer lifespan than traditional light bulbs.
- Low-maintenance: Many outdoor lighting systems include automatic timers and photocells that turn lights on and off as needed, eliminating the need for manual operation. Additionally, many outdoor lighting fixtures are made from durable materials designed to withstand the elements, which reduces the need for frequent repairs or replacements.
Types of outdoor lighting in Cincinnati
At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Dayton our outdoor lighting designers and technicians are dedicated to providing high-quality exterior lighting services. We offer the following outdoor lighting services and more:
- Curb Appeal Lighting – A real estate term for the overall attractiveness of a property, we help bring your curb appeal to the next level with beautiful outdoor lights. Our lighting designers will work with you to find an efficient system that highlights your home’s greatest attributes and even increases the resell value!
- Festive String Lighting – Strings of lights are a great way to create a warm, festive atmosphere during the holidays. Our technicians can have your patio, deck, or other outdoor gathering space lit with festive strings that look beautiful, especially after the sun sets.
- Landscape Lighting – Strategically placed lighting can showcase specific parts of your landscape, such as fountains or sculptures. It also provides extra security by illuminating your home and making surroundings more noticeable, deterring trespassers.
- Deck & Patio Lighting– Decks and patios give you and your guests a chance to gather outside and enjoy the nightlife. Our lights can be as bright or gentle as you need.
- Pathway Lighting– Walking without seeing where you’re stepping can be dangerous, but our lights can brighten sidewalks and pathways to ensure guests don’t trip in the dark. Plus, illuminated pathways create a beautiful aesthetic.
Energy-Efficient LED Outdoor Lighting systems Near You
All our lights utilize eco-friendly bulbs, like LED, to be efficient and long-lasting. That way, you can enjoy great outdoor lighting without dramatically increasing your electric bill. And don’t worry about manually turning the lights on or off, because we provide a Lighting Control Automation system that controls the lights automatically.
How much does it cost to install outdoor lighting in Cincinnati?
Cost on your outdoor lighting will vary depending on what you would like to get done. Our outdoor lighting designer will work with you to discover the best lighting solution for your Cincinnati home or business. Typically, an average market rate for outdoor lighting installation can be $60-$130 per lighting fixture. At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Dayton we also offer free design consultations to help you stay on budget!
Commercial outdoor lighting services
We offer our outdoor lighting services to commercial buildings too! Businesses we have serviced in the past include:
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Botanical Gardens
- Wedding & Event Venues
- And more
Outdoor lighting is a great way to attract customers if your business remains open after the sun sets; not only does it let the customers know you’re still open for business, but your beautiful landscape and exterior is still visible to everyone passing by.
For homeowners’ associations (HOAs), we can help ensure your Cincinnati neighborhood’s outdoor lighting is efficient and raises the value and standards for surrounding homes. Installing landscape lighting around the entrances to your neighborhood provides a chance to show off trees, plants, gates, and other community areas.
We also offer Holiday Lighting Services!
Light up for the holiday season! For your special events, we can design a plan with you to emphasize a theme. For example, if you own a commercial building with a Christmas tree, we can focus the lighting around the tree so it stands out in the dark. Or if you’re a homeowner, we can install festive lights along your roofline. Just let us know what your goals are, and we’ll help design the lighting.
Why Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Dayton?
We also offer service and maintenance that our customers love, so your outdoor lighting continues to look great despite any hiccups. Problems occur naturally, such as malfunctioning bulbs or disrupted wires, but with our maintenance program, your lights will be working properly again in no time. We inspect every part of the system, including bulbs, timers, wires, and even landscaping that might be blocking your lighting.
Commonly Asked Questions from our Cincinnati clients