Outdoor Lighting Services & Installation in Bentonville, AR
Our landscape lighting Specialists Can Light Up Your World
Whether you need landscape lighting to create a romantic ambiance at an outdoor wedding or exterior lighting to enhance the look of your home or commercial space, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of NW Arkansas has the quality services you need. Lighting isn’t just something we do—it’s all we do, and we’re genuinely passionate about it. Our goal is to transform spaces for residential customers and hospitality properties in Bentonville and the surrounding areas.
Request your free outdoor lighting consultation today!
We are dedicated to providing a customer-focused experience each and every time. As a low-voltage outdoor lighting company with over 20 years of expertise, we offer various design options that will undoubtedly suit your needs. Our expert designers listen to your vision, map out a strategic plan of action, and then produce beautiful results that continue to solidify us as an industry leader. From stunning garden lighting to subtle pathway lighting and everything in between, we have the products ready to bring your vision to life.
3 Basic Types of Outdoor Lighting
Believe it or not, not all outdoor lighting is created equally, nor should one type of lighting be interchanged with another. Selecting and installing outdoor lighting requires more than just setting up a wall light or some string lights and calling it a day. Creating the right ambiance is all about considering your reasons for outdoor lighting and choosing the right type of fixtures that align with those needs.
To help, consider these three basic types of lighting for your outdoor space:
- Ambient Lighting: When setting the proper mood, lighting can create the perfect vibe for any event or backyard gathering. You can use your lighting to evoke emotions in your guests as soon as they set foot on your property with the right ambient lighting, such as festive string lights and wall lights.
- Accent Lighting: Designed to draw your attention to a particular object, accent lighting includes pathway lights and deck and patio lights. Not only does accent lighting provide visual appeal, but it also gives dark spaces the added security they require.
- Task Lighting: You can combine accent outdoor lighting with landscape lighting and spotlights to get the ideal task lighting for your desired needs. Task lighting helps illuminate and add contrast to specific architectural or landscape design elements for added curb appeal. It can also brighten up outdoor spaces to complete particular tasks.
At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of NW Arkansas, we are experts in helping you select the type of outdoor lighting based on your property, preferences, and lifestyle. You won’t have to worry about scouring through multiple options, only to make a decision on your own. We will be there every step of the way to assist.
Lighting that Captivates & Illuminates
As America’s most trusted residential and commercial outdoor lighting specialists, we’ve discovered that the secret to stunning outdoor illuminations is procuring the perfect fixtures and placement. Our inventory includes energy-efficient, handcrafted copper and brass outdoor lighting features that enhance any property’s look. You’ll be amazed at how our professional lighting transforms your home or business. As an industry leader, our lighting designs have graced the pages of multiple national publications, including Architectural Digest, Southern Living, and Martha Stewart Living.
The reputation we’ve built is primarily due to the extensive training and experience of our dedicated and talented designers. Our Bentonville commercial and residential clients run the gamut of architectural and landscape lighting designs for hotels, restaurants, HOAs, country clubs, and more.
These industries continue to choose us because we offer:
- Meticulous installation: We never rush a lighting project to mitigate the chances of mistakes and potential issues later on. Getting the job done right is our priority.
- Post-installation adjustments: Because we want to ensure you’re getting the most out of your lighting, we make any necessary adjustments to your lighting even after installation is complete.
- Annual maintenance plans: We offer maintenance for our outdoor lighting installations to ensure they always look their best.
- High-quality, weather-resistant products: Our products are built to last through severe weather conditions.
- Warranty coverage: Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, which is why our products are backed by a superior warranty program.
If you’re ready to let us transform your property, take the first step by calling our Bentonville lighting experts at (479) 255-2438 and requesting a complimentary design consultation.