Landscape Lighting in Plymouth, MA
Multipurpose Outdoor Lighting Options
At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Southeastern Mass , we excel at illuminating the night. Our landscape lighting specialists and design team have the training, knowledge, and skill set necessary to install a stunning arrangement of outdoor lights.
We will enhance your front and/or backyard with:
- Path lights – By placing light sources around the perimeter of your yard, driveway, or walkways, we can improve the safety and boost the ambiance of your landscape.
- String lights – This style of outdoor lighting can infuse any setting with a magical mood. String lights are a lovely addition to evening gatherings and soirees.
- Wall-mounted lights – We can mount lights along the exterior walls of your home or garage door. Wall lighting will improve the visibility and curb appeal of your home at night.
- Floodlights – Our directional floodlights are a great way to light up lawns, driveways, and backyards. Increasing security, they can help protect your home by shining bright light into dark, open spaces.
- Spotlights – Spotlights are a great way to accentuate architectural or landscape features. Unlike floodlights that spread light over a wide area, the narrow beams of spotlights are ideal for highlighting individual objects.
- Pendant lights – Hanging lights are both functional and aesthetic. They are a great addition to porches and patios.
If you are looking to add a little romantic flair for nighttime events or trying to increase safety, we have landscape lighting options just for you. We can even install lights with motion sensors that will switch in response to movement. These lights are a great way to ward stray animals and unwanted trespassers.
High-Quality Landscape Lighting Products & Hardware
Offering durable hardware and elite installation techniques, you can be confident that our lighting fixtures will survive storms and high winds. Our entire inventory of brass, copper, and specialty fixtures is erosion-proof and aesthetically versatile. With our design experts by your side, you will find hardware that seamlessly blends into your landscape. Check out our complimentary design guide and photo gallery for creative ideas today!
Installing low-voltage LED lights will upgrade your landscape and save you money on monthly electric bills. With the option of connecting your lighting display to a cutting-edge digital app, you can alter the lighting intensity, color, and schedule from the convenience of a mobile phone. If you are interested in our landscape lighting services, book a free in-person design consultation. This will allow us to discuss your aesthetic and budgetary preferences. We can even show you real-life demos to give you a vivid understanding of our various landscape lighting options.
Frequently Asked Questions: Landscape Lighting
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LANDSCAPE LIGHTING?
Some benefits of landscape lighting include:
- Safety: Landscape lighting allows a better view of your pathways in case you need to go outside at night for anything. This helps reduce the risk of trips and falls.
- Security: Intruders are less likely to approach a home that is well-lit on the outside. If anyone (or anything) does come onto your property, cameras will have a much easier time capturing them.
- Design: Another benefit of landscape lighting is the ability to beautify your home and garden specifically for night time! You can enjoy the beauty of your property at any time. With a variety of lighting products and thoughtful design, we can help achieve your vision for beautifying your home at night.
- Entertainment: Landscape lighting can add a new dimension to the enjoyment of your home. Without the use of overly bright flood lights or extension cords, you can enjoy night time parties or just relaxation.
DOES LANDSCAPE LIGHTING REQUIRE MAINTENANCE?
Maintenance for landscape lighting is required periodically. Common maintenance includes clearing debris around fixtures, wire repairs and replacement, and replacing lamps.
WHAT ARE MY LANDSCAPE LIGHTING OPTIONS IF I AM CONCERNED ABOUT MY ELECTRICITY BILL?
If you are looking for energy0efficient landscape lighting, look toward LED (light emitting diode) lighting. LED lighting was mostly popular for holiday lights but has recently become suitable for outdoor installations. You will see higher initial cost with LED lighting, but there are are several benefits including:
- The bulbs can last you up to 50,000 hours, resulting in lower maintenance costs,
- LEDs use a fourth of the energy of other low voltage lighting
- Brightness and directional abilities that make them a viable outdoor lighting option
- The appealing light will show your property’s colors just as they are.
Tailored Landscape Lighting Solutions
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Southeastern Mass is not just a lighting company but a team of dedicated design experts who are committed to illuminating your Plymouth property in a way that perfectly aligns with your vision. With a deep understanding of the science and art of landscape lighting, we embrace each project as an opportunity to create a unique masterpiece.
We don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions; instead, we listen to your needs, preferences, and goals to craft a personalized lighting plan that highlights the beauty of your property while also enhancing its safety and functionality.
The benefits of our tailored approach extend beyond aesthetics. By leveraging our expertise, experience, and trend analysis, we ensure that your outdoor lighting display is not only beautiful but also energy-efficient and sustainable. Our installations stand the test of time, providing you with long-term value for your investment.
So why wait? Experience the transformative power of expertly crafted landscape lighting by contacting us online or calling (508) 684-7972 today!