Residential Landscape Lighting in South Shore
Reliable Outdoor Lighting Services and Installation at an Affordable Price
When you look at your home’s exterior, is there something missing? Have you wondered how you can bring life back to your humdrum landscape without breaking the bank? Fortunately, our team has the answer: residential landscape lighting! Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Southeastern Mass is your outdoor lighting company with quality lighting services you can trust. Outdoor lighting is more than just a separate service we provide or something we do—it’s all we do, and we’re genuinely passionate about it.
We want to transform your residential outdoor space into your dream space, so you can entertain and wow your guests. Not only do we serve residential customers in South Shore, but we also offer lighting services for commercial property owners as well. Whether you need landscape lighting to create a romantic ambiance at an outdoor wedding or exterior lighting to enhance the look of your home or commercial space, we’re the dedicated team here to help! Our goal is to provide a customer-focused experience each and every time you need outdoor lighting solutions.
As a local low-voltage outdoor lighting company with 20+ years of experience, we offer various lighting design options that will undoubtedly suit your situation. Our expert lighting designers discuss your vision, present multiple options, and map out a strategic plan of action to produce beautiful results. From stunning garden lighting to subtle pathway lighting and everything in between, we have the products ready to light up your life.
3 Types of Outdoor Lighting
Outdoor lighting is unique, and each type serves a specific function. Choosing and installing outdoor lighting requires more than just mounting a wall light or string lights and calling it a day. Our designers understand how to strategically place your lighting to create the right ambiance. However, you must first consider why you need outdoor lighting and choose the right products that align with those needs.
To help with your decision, consider these three basic types of lighting for your outdoor space:
- Ambient Lighting: When you’re trying to set a mood, lighting can create a relaxed atmosphere for any event or backyard gathering. You can use ambient lighting to evoke a positive response from your guests as soon as they set foot on your property. Some ambient lighting examples include festive string lights and wall lights.
- Accent Lighting: Accent lighting is designed to draw your attention to a particular feature. It also provides safety and security for pathways, driveways, decks, and patios.
- Task Lighting: Combining accent outdoor lighting with landscape lighting and spotlights will give you the ideal task lighting. Task lighting helps illuminate and add contrast to specific architectural or landscape design elements for added curb appeal. Further, it can brighten up outdoor spaces to help you complete particular tasks at night.
Regardless of the type of exterior lighting you need, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Southeastern Mass has various options for you. We can help you choose outdoor lighting services based on your property, preferences, lifestyle, and budget.
Landscape Lighting Services that Captivate and Illuminate
As one of North America’s most trusted residential and commercial landscape lighting service companies, we’ve discovered the secret to stunning outdoor illuminations—procuring the perfect fixtures and putting them in the right places.
Our inventory includes energy-efficient, handcrafted copper and brass lighting features that can improve any property’s look. You won’t believe how our custom lighting transforms your home or business and wows everyone who visits your property. In fact, our lighting designs have caught the attention of multiple national publications, including Architectural Digest, Southern Living, and Martha Stewart Living. We’ve been fortunate enough to grace the pages of these prestigious magazines time and time again.
Our industry-leading reputation is primarily due to the extensive knowledge and experience of our dedicated and talented designers. We’ve had the pleasure of providing architectural and landscape lighting designs to various industries, including hotels, restaurants, HOAs, country clubs, and more.
These industries continue to choose us because we offer:
- Meticulous installation, so we don’t make unnecessary mistakes
- Post-installation adjustments after installation to ensure you’re getting the most out of your lighting
- Annual maintenance plans to make sure your design always looks and functions at its best
- High-quality, weather-resistant products that are built to last through severe weather conditions
- Warranty coverage to keep our customers completely satisfied and covered in case something unforeseen happens
If you’re ready to let us transform your home or business, take the first step by calling our South Shore outdoor lighting service experts at (508) 684-7972.