Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of CharlestonCareers
View our current openings below!
As an Outdoor Lighting Installer, you will be responsible for the installation of low voltage outdoor lighting systems in residential and commercial settings. At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, your job includes the installation and service of low voltage lighting systems, as well as the service of existing lighting systems, and sales. Requires working outside in ALL types of weather.
- Assembling lights and mounting them in prescribed locations
- Speaking with the customer to up-sell other products
- Provide the customer with system orientation as applicable
- Proper care and operation of company vehicles
- Ensuring proper inventory levels
- Running and burying low voltage wiring in landscape areas and lawns
- Mounting transformers and connecting wire runs
- Clean up of all areas affected by the installation
- Providing direction and/or assistance to other installers when applicable
- Speaking with clients to inform and educate them about additional products and services available
Why work for Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Charleston?
- Great opportunity for anyone! Paid training for any experience level.
- Mon-Thu (10hrs) work schedule. Get Fridays off & enjoy 3 day weekends.
- Paid holidays
- Week vacation
- Accidental insurance
- Sales commission & bonuses available
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is an equal opportunity employer and supports a drug-free workplace.
Contact our office by calling 843-412-5874 for more information.