Every business that can be seen by people passing by at night needs professionally designed and installed outdoor lighting. That’s a strong statement, and at Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Columbia, we feel very strongly about it.
If your business is open after dark, having commercial outdoor lighting is a given. For restaurants and shops, lighting at night draws business and creates ambiance. But even if you close your doors before nightfall, nighttime lighting at your property serves some very important functions.
- Outdoor lighting deters crime.
- Outdoor lighting enhances safety.
- Outdoor lighting can help you stand out from your competitors.
- Outdoor lighting attracts the eyes of people passing.
- Outdoor lighting publicizes your business.
- Outdoor lighting reminds people where you are located.
- Outdoor lighting helps build brand awareness.
Commercial outdoor lighting in Columbia, SC, is a sound investment.
Speaking of investments, commercial outdoor lighting is not as expensive as it used to be! Our highly-efficient LED lighting installations can reduce energy consumption by up to 75% over the previous halogen lighting systems. If you looked into outdoor lighting at your business some time ago and crossed it off your business plan because of the monthly expense, look again.
If your business has a lighted sign out front with your business name on it, and you think that’s enough, you may need to reconsider. Have you seen how effective professional outdoor lighting can be? As you drive around after dark, during the next couple of weeks, remember to look carefully at businesses that clearly put time and attention into their outdoor lighting installation. It makes a difference.
What types of commercial outdoor lighting are right for your business?
As with our residential outdoor lighting, we use several professional lighting techniques for commercial outdoor lighting in Columbia, SC, including these:
- Architectural up-lighting to enhance features of your building, adding depth and texture
- Pathway lighting for safety
- Landscape lighting including garden and tree lighting
- Festive string lighting for restaurant patio dining and music venues
Our lighting installation will be custom designed for your location. First, we provide a 100% free outdoor lighting design consultation. We’re meticulous with our professional installation, and we use the latest technologies and premium fixtures. After the installation, we’ll drive by your business at night to make sure everything looks just right. We’ll return to make adjustments if needed.
To show you we mean business, our outdoor lighting warranty coverage is excellent.
- Lifetime warranty on transformer and copper and brass fixtures
- 5-year warranty on LED bulbs and electronics
- 2-year warranty on Lighting Control Automation
- 1-year warranty on halogen bulbs, digital timers, lens covers and commercial fixtures
A special note for those in the hospitality industry
Hospitality professionals already appreciate the need for commercial outdoor lighting. We don’t need to convince you how effective it can be. No hotel, restaurant or bed and breakfast would be without it. Are you getting the highest quality LED lighting design and service from your current provider? If you’re curious to see how we stack up, give us a call to schedule a free consultation.
To find out why Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Columbia has been the most trusted name in commercial outdoor lighting in Columbia, SC, for the past decade, call us today at (803) 274-6115. We look forward to hearing from you soon!