Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is regularly monitoring COVID-19 and its continued impact to our community. As we continue to operate and serve you during these unprecedented times, please note that we are doing so with your health and safety as our top priority.
Our team is following all CDC guidelines, including:
- Regularly washing hands with soap and water
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitizer regularly
- Avoiding close contact with others and practicing social distancing
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently used materials and surfaces
- Providing touchless and online payment options
- Continually monitoring the health of our team for COVID-19 symptoms. Any team members showing any symptoms is staying home.
If you or anyone in your household is sick, please let us know and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment. If there is anything we can do to help keep you and our staff safe, we are more than happy to accommodate.
Virtual Design Consultations
We are also offering virtual design consultations for any new projects so you can get your outdoor lighting project started without an in-person consultation!
It is our goal to provide the best client service and keep your lights shining. Thank you for your continued support.