Outdoor Lighting Automation in Kansas City, MO
Automatically control the Landscape lighting your Kansas City, MO home.
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Kansas City’s innovative Lighting Control Automation® (LCA) technology provides effortless control of your home’s indoor and outdoor landscape lighting and other powered features. The smart timer can do more than turn on selected lights at dusk. It can control all indoor and outdoor electric outlets as well. Imagine the benefits:
- Create “zones” to control groups of lights and appliances at the flick of a switch.
- Turn off every lamp in a room from one switch.
- Dim the lights in a zone for an enhanced mood and energy savings.
- Control every light in the room just the way you prefer for TV viewing–at the flick of one switch.
- Have your outdoor lights come on automatically at dusk.
- Flip on a path of dimmed lights to the bathroom to avoid waking family members.
- Control the outlets in your entire home from a central keypad.
- Turn off every light in your house from central keypads installed wherever you want.
- Have “zones” set to turn on and off automatically so your home looks occupied.
- No need for resetting, our LCA system automatically adjusts to daylight savings time.
These are just a few examples. The flexibility of our Lighting Control Automation system gives you convenience you’ve never imagined. We can set up any configurations of lighting zones and can program each zone to automatically turn lights on and off at specified times–or even to dim the lights. You have complete control manually, too from installed keypad controls that can override your automatic settings.
Perhaps best of all, you don’t have to be home for service calls. We can turn your system on or off without requiring access to your home via a laptop computer. And if you’re extremely programming savvy, you can program/operate the system remotely from your computer. Ready to upgrade your Kansas City home? Call today! We also serve surrounding areas!