Outdoor Lighting Company
If you are seeking some next-level curb appeal, then outdoor lighting is your ace in the hole. As leaders in the residential outdoor lighting industry, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Pittsburgh is committed to delivering excellence every time. We collaborate with our customers to develop customized plans, and we always execute them to perfection.
Whether you want your home to exude an aura of mystery or an atmosphere of welcoming, we can help. Our expert designers can take a set of lights and use them to establish your desired effects. Some of the arrangements in which we specialize include:
- Architectural lighting, which is placed around archways, columns, and other architectural components
- Landscape lighting, which is placed around gardens, trees and other greenery
- Pathway lighting, which illuminates walkways to improve their appearance and safety
- Patio, deck and pool lighting, which help you get more use out of your outdoor living and entertainment areas
We take pride in our role as a leading outdoor lighting company seriously, so we offer extra services to keep our customers happy. If you want to create a winter wonderland outside your home but don’t have the time or equipment to do it, then we can help. With our holiday lighting services, you can design a look that fills you with seasonal cheer while letting us worry about installing, removing and storing the display.
At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, we know details are everything. That is why we not only pay careful attention to where we place our fixtures, but also to the appearance and function of the fixtures themselves. Our lighting fixtures feature:
- Chip-resistant copper and brass construction
- Exteriors that fade to patina instead of rusting or corroding
- LED bulbs for long-lasting effectiveness
- Thick wires for ultimate durability
If you are ready to shed some light on the beauty of your property, then give Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Pittsburgh a call at (412) 274-8592 for a free consultation. Together, we can develop a vision for your property and a plan to go with it.