Service & Maintenance
Proactive, Worry-Free Services for Your Outdoor Lighting
Don’t worry. You won’t be giving up your weekends or even a minute of your time taking care of your professional outdoor lighting system from Outdoor Lighting Perspectives®. When we say worry-free maintenance, we mean just that: We take care of everything.
With the purchase of your system from our outdoor lighting company, you receive one year of free maintenance. You won’t have to adjust a fixture or change a single light bulb. Just sit back and enjoy the view. If there’s a problem? It’s our problem, not yours, and we’ll be there promptly to take care of it.
Our Annual Maintenance Plan
After the first year, you can extend your peace of mind with our Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP), which is the most comprehensive protection of its kind. It’s like enjoying the sunrise and sunset. You experience soft, beautiful outdoor lighting — and you don’t have to lift a finger.
Our Annual Maintenance Plan covers:
- Fixtures—Review the position of fixtures and straighten them, as needed.
- Bulbs—Replace bulbs that need to be switched out.
- Timers—Check and reset timers.
- Wires—Repair any damaged wires and rebury any that have become exposed.
- Connections—Check transformers, connections, and voltage levels.
- Landscaping—Trim landscaping that is obstructing light.
- Warranty—Extend the warranty coverage of your installation.
- Priority Service—Provide priority response and repairs at no charge.
Reasons for Maintenance
There are many reasons why it’s a good idea to regularly maintain your outdoor lighting installation. In addition to the weather, there are numerous other factors that can affect your lighting. It’s perfectly normal for your lights to need an adjustment, a quick fix, or a bulb change. We’re always here to help so that you don’t have to lift a finger.
Your installation may need attention due to:
- Rough kid’s play that impacts your fixtures
- Landscape overgrowth diminishing the illumination effect
- Wires being disrupted by seasonal planting
- Damage from lawn mowers
- Pets digging up wires and fixtures
We can fix all of the above problems and make sure your lighting design looks as amazing as it did on the first day we installed it!