Annual Maintenance Plan
Does your outdoor lighting look like the day it was installed? Well, now it can.
With the Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) from Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, we can ensure your outdoor lighting system stays looking like new because experience tells us nature, landscape and well, life can take its toll.
Here are some events that may impact your system over time — things that we can fix and make right again — so it will look like new.
Rough play impacting your fixtures
Landscape overgrowth diminishes illumination effect
Wire disruption with seasonal planting
Aeration and lawn mower fixture damage
Pet damage causing exposed wires
Correcting mulch overload
Our AMP Services
- Perform visual inspection of fixture placement, design scheme, and recommend possible enhancements
- Straighten and adjust fixtures to ensure design integrity
- Remove mulch and debris that might be covering fixtures
- Check all connections
- Check for proper voltage delivery on each fixture
- Clean lenses and fixtures to ensure longevity and correct light output
- Tighten transformer terminal block connections
- Conceal any exposed wire due to foot traffic or erosive conditions
- Limited pruning (with your guidance as needed)
- Check automatic timing and operational control system
- Annual replacement of all halogen lamps where applicable