Control the Indoor and Outdoor Lighting Automatically at Your Asheville or Hendersonville Home
Control more than just your lights. Control Your Lamps, Computers, TVs – every power outlet in your Western NC home
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Western NC’s innovative Lighting Control Automation® (LCA) technology provides effortless control of your home’s indoor and outdoor lighting. The smart timer can turn your outdoor lights on at dusk as well as control your indoor lighting. Imagine the possibilities:
- Create “zones” to control groups of lights and appliances with one switch.
- Turn off all lighting in a room from a single switch.
- Create mood lighting by dimming the lights in a particular zone.
- Have your outdoor lights automatically turn on at dusk.
- Switch on a path of dimmed lights at night to avoid waking family members.
- Turn off every light in your house from a centrally installed keypad.
- Have “zones” set to automatically turn lights on and off so your home looks occupied.
- Have your lights automatically adjusts to daylight savings time.
These are just some possibilities. The flexibility of our Lighting Control Automation system gives you the convenience you’ve been waiting for. We can set up a customized configurations of lighting zones and can program each zone to dim or automatically turn lights on and off at specified times. Installed keypad controls let you manually override the lighting too.
Best of all, you don’t have to be home for service calls. We can turn your system on or off via a laptop computer. No access to your home is needed. And, you can program and operate the system remotely from your computer.