Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Greenville’s
Annual Maintenance Plan
WITH OUTDOOR LIGHTING PERSPECTIVES OF GREENVILLE’S ANNUAL MAINTENANCE PLAN, YOU NEVER NEED TO ADJUST A FIXTURE OR CHANGE A BULB.
Enjoy one year of FREE maintenance with a new installation
No other outdoor lighting maintenance plan is more thorough than Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Greenville’s. On an annual basis, we will replace all halogen bulbs (LED bulbs have a much longer life and do not need to be replaced on an annual basis), repair any damaged wire, straighten fixtures, trim or adjust for plant overgrowth, inspect the transformer, check and/or reset the timer, and make simple adjustments to enhance the effects of your lighting. Your lighting system remains operating beautifully night after night.
You enjoy your first year of maintenance free with your full-service outdoor lighting system installation. After the initial year, you may sign up for our continued Annual Maintenance Plan to keep your system looking great.
Our Annual Maintenance Plan Services Includes
- Perform visual inspection of fixture placement, design scheme, and recommend possible enhancements
- Straighten and adjust fixtures to ensure design integrity
- Remove mulch and debris that might be covering fixtures
- Check all connections
- Check for proper voltage delivery on each fixture
- Clean lenses and fixtures to ensure longevity and correct light output
- Tighten transformer terminal block connections
- Conceal any exposed wire due to foot traffic or erosive conditions
- Limited pruning (with your guidance as needed)
- Check automatic timing and operational control system
- Annual replacement of all halogen lamps where applicable
We service competitors’ lighting systems as well.
If your outdoor lighting system was installed by another company, you can still take advantage of Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Greenville’s repair and maintenance services. We service and maintain all types of lighting systems. Give us a call today to learn more about our annual maintenance plan (864) 523-0550.