Why Work Here?
“Awesome Owner, paid time off, Monday through Friday - days only with occasional Saturdays during holiday season.”
We are looking for fulltime Landscape Lighting Installation and Service Technicians to join our team! You will install, service, and repair low voltage landscape lighting systems.
- Install new or retrofit existing landscape lighting systems.
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Interact and communicate with customers.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in the industry such as irrigation, landscape, or other related fields helpful but not required. (Will train the right person.)
- Familiarity with basic wiring and hand tools.
- Ability to kneel, bend and climb a ladder regularly.
- Ability to handle physical workload working outside all year.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Professional communication and customer service.
Qualified applicants should submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org