Indianapolis Christmas Lighting DESIGN Service
Our turn-key holiday lighting service includes a custom design, commercial-grade LED lights, meticulous picture-perfect installation, take-down, and storage until next Christmas!
Are you ready for the Holiday season? A beloved time of year full of family, friends, and feasts, it is all about spreading love and good cheer. Along with that good cheer comes a few good chores. Decorating your home's exterior for Christmas is an annual tradition that for some fits the category of a chore. And for many more, it is a time-consuming task that can be hard to fit into the busy schedule.
Do you dislike hanging your Christmas lights, don't have time, are afraid of heights, or want a more professional look? Our team is here to help! Consider hiring Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Indianapolis for your residential holiday lighting this year.
Looking to get started with your Christmas lighting design! Call our team at (317) 649-8800 and get started today!
Residential Holiday Lighting & Outdoor Christmas Decor
What is your vision for your home this holiday season?
Whether it is an all-out, show-stopping light show or a simple sophisticated look, our expert Christmas lighting team can make your vision a reality.
We offer everything to meet your outdoor holiday decorating needs.
For your home: LED C9 roofline lights and wreaths are a fan favorite.
For your yard: LED mini string lights for shrubbery and holiday tree wraps make your property cheerful.
When it comes to holiday lighting and outdoor decor, a quality installation by experienced professionals can make all the difference.
Have you ever had the pleasure of wrapping a tree with lights only to have the lights slide down the trunk as soon as you think you're finished? We have the know-how and the tools to secure lights to any surface.
Have you ever started stringing lights along your roofline to find out you are about a foot short and need another strand? Then when you add another strand you have extra lights just hanging there? Our lights are custom lengths so you won't have to worry about any excess wire or lights hanging.
Don't torture yourself with the hassle of these common holiday lighting woes. Let the pros at Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Indianapolis handle it for you. Outdoor lighting is all we do, so you know you're in the best hands.
The Benefits of Professional Holiday Lighting Installation
- Design: Our team is expertly trained to create magazine-ready holiday lighting designs that will make you the envy of the neighborhood.
- Service: If anything goes awry during the season, we will come back and make it right. (Burnt-out bulbs are no longer your problem. They are ours.)
- Quality: Our commercial-grade LED lights feature stunning consistent light color and are built to last year-after-year.
- Freedom: Say goodbye to untangling lights, climbing ladders, and missing the big game for a full day of hanging lights. With professional holiday lighting, you keep your weekends this fall and still get have the best lighting display on the block.
- Warmth: We take down your lights too! That means you get to keep another weekend in January and you won't have to withstand the frigid, unpredictable winter weather for taking your holiday lights down.
We are pleased to offer the joy of Christmas through our holiday lighting design, installation, and take-down service. We serve all of the Indianapolis area! Call today to schedule your design consultation!
Frequently Asked Holiday Lighting Installation Questions
How much does Christmas light installation services cost?
Holiday lighting services prices are going to depend on things like what kind and how many lights you want put up, the size of your home, etc. On average getting your Christmas lights hanged professional can cost anywhere between $200-$1200. Contact us today learn more about our prices!
What is included in Holiday lighting installation?
At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Indianapolis we want to offer you the best value possible! That’s why when you schedule a service with us you will get the following included:
- Professional holiday lighting designer will help you decide on your home’s holiday look! You’ll have the best looking lights in the neighborhood!
- Commercial grade LED lights
- Professional lighting installation
OLP will handle the take down and storage of all the holiday lighting we put up. No more tangles! No more headaches!
An important note about timing: Do not wait until October to get started. Our holiday schedule can fill up rather quickly. It is never too soon to get started and taking care of it early means one less thing on your to-do list during the busiest holiday season.
Call our Indianapolis team today! (317) 649-8800