The best way to answer this question is with another question: Do you want to spend another winter with a dark driveway, dark outdoor living spaces and minimal lighting at your home’s entry?
Picture this instead:
- The gentle glow of path lighting along your driveway through long winter evenings
- The option to enjoy your outdoor living spaces after dark for the remainder of the fall—and on the occasional winter evening that’s dark but not too cold to enjoy the outdoors
- The ability to enjoy your outdoor living spaces with the first spring thaw rather than waiting until we can schedule your installation during spring, our busiest season
- Cheerful, welcoming light emanating from your front porch and walkway during winter’s early evening darkness
The truth is, the earlier it gets dark, the more you need landscape lighting. That means you definitely want to have your lighting installed before winter. A home that’s cheerfully illuminated will brighten the winter evenings of everyone who enters or passes by, including yours.
With path lighting installed by Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Louisville, you’ll also increase the safety of family and visitors approaching your home this winter. Why wait to install landscape lighting when you need it least rather than when you need it most—before winter arrives.
4 Additional Reasons to Have Your Louisville Landscape Lighting Installed Now
1. Quicker turnaround. Fall is not our busiest season, so we can have your landscape lighting design consultation and installation scheduled more quickly this time of year. In the spring, you will find we have more of a wait time.
2. This year’s prices. It’s not unusual for the price of landscape lighting fixtures and other equipment to go up after the first of the year. With the ambiguity coming out of Washington now, costs increases in January are very likely.
3. Brief window of opportunity. If you let fall slip by, you can’t change your mind and have your landscape lighting installed during winter. We’ll have to wait until the ground thaws in the spring.
4. Gorgeous fall evenings. With Louisville landscape lighting illuminating your deck or patio, you can squeeze in many more relaxing evenings outdoors before the cold sets in. As it gets dark progressively earlier, outdoor lighting will make even more of a difference in your ability to make the most of your evenings. Landscape lighting can also enhance your enjoyment of your outdoor fireplace or fire pit any time of year.
The more you think about it, the more sense it makes to get that landscape lighting installed as soon as possible. It would be a shame to wait until spring for the illumination your outdoor areas are crying out for today.
Adding landscape lighting is not an exclusively spring project. In fact, as long as the ground is not frozen, we can install your lighting! Call Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Louisville today for a design consultation. (502) 237-5178