Commercial Outdoor Lighting Analysis in Chicago
Find the Best Commercial Outdoor Lighting Installers Near You and Your Business!
Looking to install or update your Chicago business's outdoor lighting, but don't know where to start? Look no further than Chicago's best outdoor lighting company, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Chicago! Most savvy Chicago business owners, property managers, and decision makers have come to realize the exciting bottom line potential of today’s green technologies, and the often challenging implementation process that comes along with them.
Among the quickly evolving green technologies, low voltage lighting stands out because of its rapid return on investment, immediate improvement in facility appearance, and marketability to customers and employees. LED commercial outdoor lighting is quickly becoming a popular choice for many local business owners! At OLP we can help you find the right LED lighting, fixtures, and placement!
If you’re not sure where to turn to get help with selecting the right lighting technologies, applying for the proper government and utility incentive programs, and ensuring proper installation – please consider contacting Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Chicago today.
Our 5 step, no-pressure process makes it easy for our clients to understand firsthand the “no-brainer” financial benefits that energy efficient lighting offers in Chicago and surrounding areas.
STEP 1 – INITIAL PHONE CONSULTATION
• Discuss type of application, desired goals, and decision makers involved
• Discuss current lighting technologies
• Introduce new LED, Induction, and High Efficiency Fluorescent Technologies
• Set up an on-site lighting and energy analysis
STEP 2 – ON-SITE LIGHTING ANALYSIS
• Evaluate existing lighting systems, usage levels, and energy consumption
• Discuss the clients’ goals for the project
• Obtain current utility bills
• Discuss potential options and budget considerations
• Evaluate Retrofit vs. Replacement options
• Explain the energy analysis process
STEP 3 – GENERATING THE ENERGY ASSESSMENT AND LIGHTING PROPOSAL(S)
• Enter existing lighting’s energy consumption, usage profile,
and utility rates into our proprietary energy analysis software
• Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Chicago work with our industry partners to develop one or several options to meet your lighting goals
• Enter new proposals into our software to determine ROI, available incentives and tax credits, and long term maintenance considerations
STEP 4 – PROPOSAL VISIT
• Present proposal options and payback period analysis
• Discuss recommended lighting technologies and control systems
• Present a 10 year capital expenditure plan
• Present an estimated project timetable
• If no modifications are required, provide an executable contract to the client
STEP 5 – COORDINATE INSTALLATION
• Provide necessary licenses, bonds, and permits
• Discuss site restrictions, access concerns, and installation plan
• Arrange for material delivery (if necessary)
• Schedule installation dates
• Complete work as specified without the use of subcontractors
• Meet with client to ensure satisfaction
• Final system evaluation to ensure performance and longevity
We also offer lighting for holidays! How much does it cost to have Christmas lights professionally hung?
If you would like to celebrate in holiday festivities in your town Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Chicago can help with that! The cost to install holiday lighting can depend based off labor, size of the project, and materials. An average price for the area would be around $1,200. We also offer free design consultations to help you stay on budget!