A Few Words From The Owner
“Our design philosophy begins with an artistic overview of your unique property – treated as a blank canvas on which to paint with warm washes of light.
Our lighting designers will soak in your desires and vision for a beautifully lit property as we listen to your project requirements, creative input, and budget requirements. Our goal is to fully understand what beautiful, efficient lighting means to you first – and then exceed your expectations.
When it comes to design in any field, experience is extremely important. While the end lighting effect and project budget are the two most important factors – our designers will help you understand long term maintenance considerations, proper fixture placement to protect against contractor damage, and safety considerations for children and pets. We currently have 3 full-time designers on staff, each of whom has been with us for over 6 years.”
Rick Norwood – Vice President
OUTDOOR LIGHTING IS WHAT WE DO. AND IT’S ALL WE DO.
As the world’s largest full-service outdoor lighting company, we do one thing — outdoor lighting — with a passion for perfection. You’ll see the difference in our premium quality materials, our attention to detail and consistently responsive customer service. But the biggest difference is our professional lighting design, which adds the “wow” to the watts and gives your system its stunning aesthetic appeal.
It all adds up to confidence: knowing that you’ll be proud of your lighting every time the sun goes down.
A few of the new technology highlights of the last 2 years include:
- Converting from a limited software based CRM platform that separated sales and service to a cloud based, fully integrated service
- Building a custom landscape lighting proposal tool that allows for package pricing with add-ons, allows for instantly generated dual proposals (Halogen and LED), calculates 5 year ROI in energy and maintenance savings for LED technology, generates a complete purchase order, and a whole lot more
- Upgrading our entire vehicle fleet with real time GPS technology to ensure prompt, efficient service
- Designing this new, responsive HTML5 website
- Creating a new training program to educate new and existing staff on new LED, Induction, and other efficient technologies
An Honest Commitment to Quality
It starts with treating quality as the underlying principle behind everything we do – quality people, quality services, and quality products stem from a quality philosophy.
From operating 2 field service businesses for a length of time, we know cutting on quality saves in the short run but is also what kills businesses in the long term.
We have lighting systems that have been operational for more than 15 years and are happy to show clients what a properly designed lighting system is capable of.
Rather than simply keep talking about quality, please know that we guarantee it, personally, locally and nationally!