How will you bid summer farewell? It seems like moments ago we were greeting the first days of summer. Whether you considered that to be Memorial Day Weekend or the Summer Solstice in June, the time has gone by too fast!
We’ve been looking at ways to stage a memorable Labor Day bash as a way to honor the days of summer and acknowledge the shifting seasons. Most important, a Labor Day gathering of family and friends is a way to have fun! At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Minneapolis, we wish you much joy as you celebrate with the people you enjoy most. Here are some ideas:
- Advance prep: Get the kids to help you make a bunch of decorative paper lanterns and hang them all around. Here’s a video . Note: These aren’t actual lights, so be sure you have plenty of festive string lighting around your deck, patio or dock!
- Cookout idea #1: Preferably at the lake … Try a new marinade for your beef!
- Have a Labor Day craft activity for the kids after they burn off their excess energy running around. This Labor Day Cube is appropriate for all age groups.
- Cookout idea #2: Try these great Salmon Lemon Kebobs, a crowd pleaser!
- Want some cool landscape lighting installed before summer is too far gone? Call Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Minneapolis, (763) 317-0827, to get that set up.
- Cookout idea #3: For desert! Brownie and Fruit Kebabs! Can’t get enough of these …
- Plan a story-telling contest to entertain everyone around the fire pit after your Labor Day cookout. Let the kids pick the winners among these age groups: Over 80, 40-80, 18-40, 12-18, Under 12.
Maximize your Minneapolis summer with outdoor lighting by Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Minneapolis and mosquito control from our sister brand Mosquito Squad of the Twin Cities. Call today to schedule a design consultation. The sooner you start, the sooner your lighting installation can be complete! (763) 317-0827