Wouldn’t it be wonderful if certain annual maintenance and upkeep chores could instantly happen for you, without you even having to lift a finger?
Yes, we thought you would agree. That’s why we are offering our innovative outdoor lighting and landscape lighting annual maintenance program – Shine 365.
We’ll Keep The Lights On Brilliantly Each And Every Evening – Guaranteed
Remember how deflated you felt the last time you discovered your outdoor lighting wasn’t working the way it always did? The last thing you wanted to do was to trek outside, walk through the pine straw/mulch, and try to figure out what the problem was. Face it. That task is not in your skill set. But it’s in ours.
We’ll Keep The Lights On For You – And That’s A Promise
Shine 365 is worry-free and stress-free maintenance for our outdoor lighting.
With the purchase of your outdoor lighting system from Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, you receive one year of free Shine 365 maintenance. You won’t have to adjust a fixture or change a single light bulb. Just sit back and enjoy the view. If there’s a problem? It’s our problem, not yours, and we’ll be there promptly to take care of it.
For New And Current Outdoor Lighting Households, Shine 365 Is A Must
Shine 365 can nearly pay for itself in a year's time should you need a service call to change a bulb, have your low voltage transformer checked, or have some exposed wiring placed back into the ground. And that’s just for starters.
Our Shine 365 outdoor lighting maintenance plan and care package of services covers all that and much more. All you have to do is call us for service. No worries. No hassles. No kidding.
Never Worry About Changing An Outdoor Light Bulb Again
Our comprehensive outdoor light diagnostic and repair service will solve the outdoor lighting issues that may impact your system.
1. Shine 365 will change your outdoor lighting bulbs as needed.
2. We will check your outdoor lights transformers each and every year to ensure that they are in top performance condition.
3. When kid play or pet digging exposes your outdoor lighting wiring, no problem. Just call us. We will verify the safety of the exposed wiring and rebury them, as needed.
4. To ensure that your illumination effects always look as wonderful as they did the day your system was first installed, we will trim overgrowth of vegetation from around fixtures (with your permission, of course).
5. To keep your lamps free of debris and caked-on dirt, we will clean your outdoor light lenses, as needed.
6. To ensure the beauty and functionality of your outdoor lighting system, we will clean your copper and brass outdoor light fixtures and adjust them, as needed for optimal light output.
7. Each and every year, we will conduct a comprehensive wellness checkup of your system, and remedy any situation that needs attention.
8. Beyond that annual wellness visit, we will diagnose and fix any and all issues with your outdoor lights as time goes on.
Why It Is Important To Protect Your Outdoor Lighting Investment
It’s a fact that virtually every technology or appliance in your household will need some care and attention at some point. When it comes to your outdoor lights, Shine 365 will have you covered.
There are many reasons why it’s a good idea to regularly maintain your outdoor lighting installation with Shine 365. In addition to the weather, there are numerous other factors that can affect your outdoor lighting.
It’s perfectly normal for your lights to need an adjustment, a quick fix, or a bulb change. We’re always here to do it for you so you don’t have to.
Aside from a bulb change, your installation may need attention due to:
• Rough kid’s play that jolts and moves your fixtures out of their optimum placement
• Landscape overgrowth diminishing the illumination effects beautifying and protecting your home
• Wires being disrupted by seasonal planting
• Inadvertent damage from lawn mowers and weed wacker trimmers
• Neighborhoods pets and squirrels digging up wires and fixtures
All You Have To Do Is Call – And We’ll Be There
Our team is at the ready to make sure your system stays in tip-top shape, all year long.
It is our pleasure to provide our exclusive Shine 365 throughout our area in:
Indian Rocks Beach
Land O Lakes
New Port Richey
For more information on protecting your new or existing outdoor lighting system, click here. Or call us during business hours at 727-513-3420.
Robert van der Putten, owner Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Clearwater & Tampa Bay.