Electricity. Need I say more?
Outdoor lighting and landscape lighting should be designed and installed by a lighting professional. There are many reasons for leaving this commonly attempted DIY project to the pros. So, if you are considering otherwise, we urge you to read our list first.
- We have better lights. (Our LED outdoor lights will outlast anything available to the public and even withstand hurricane flood waters.)
- Proper outdoor lighting installation.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the electrical requirements, including the installation of transformers.
- Professional design that looks ready for a photo shoot on HGTV or Better Homes & Gardens.
- A large variety of fixtures for lights that won’t get in the way of the rest of your life.
- Our lights will automatically turn on and off ONLY when they should without rocket science needed to use the timer.
- Your solar lights, look cheap, are cheap, and won’t do the job for the single season you’ll get out of them.
- Digging – have you ever tried to dig a hole in the dirt during a dry Houston summer? Did you rent a jack-hammer? Let someone else do this dirty, difficult, laborious task to bury your lighting lines.
You can install your own outdoor lighting, it is true. That being said, would you try to give yourself a root canal because you can? No, call the pros, let us handle it it and get back to enjoying your yard anytime day or night.
Call now for a free design consultation to see for yourself what we can do!